Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Horse Riding

Ever since I was a kid, I have always wanted to ride on a horse. I've always envy those actors and actresses to looked so cool and stunning on the horse. Gallop Stable opened years ago, I actually brought my sister to the stable opening and there she had her first pony ride for $10. For me, I wanted something more fun than just sitting on a pony being led by a person. I want to be able to ride freely, something like those in the movies. Horse riding in Singapore is not an affordable activities. Back then, I was too young and lack of financial ability to go for horse riding lessons.

Over the years, movies like LOTR and Chinese war films which all have horse riding scenes always caught my eyes and got me thinking "someday, I will definitely go for horse riding"After joining the workforce, I was considering motorbike license or horse riding lesson (I love cars and bikes). Both lessons add up to be the same cost. Well since I was given an opportunity to try out horse riding then WHY NOT!

On a side note, I love archery as too! My first experience was at the age of 15 and it was sort of like an introduction lesson just for us to try it out and it was really fun and awesome. The instructor said my aiming was good but too bad I didn't continue any lesson with them.  By the way, the bow was really heavy. After graduating from secondary school, I moved on to polytechnic. One of my school's curriculum activities is archery and my classmate told me that the instructor made them run and run during the CCA and after 3 months, they have yet to touch the bow. She also commented that she's bored and wanted to quit. Once again, I have let the opportunity slipped away.

My partner for the day:  Batman

Beautiful, isn't he?


No comments:

Post a Comment